Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Slightly belated but definitely needed - Happy New Year!!! I owe you a huge thank you for supporting Martha.Anne in 2011 and giving me the hope and motivation to keep moving forward with my home business. I really want to wish you the best for 2012 - I hope it's full of health and prosperity. I really had hopes of sharing my five favorite projects from 2011 - but I'll save that for a Friday post! :) In the meantime, here's a few pictures I took in Ottawa last week - we live just an hour south of the Nation's Capital and it's always a beautiful place to visit no matter what time of year.

Fairmont Chateau Laurier

Parliament Hill - Canada

Downtown Ottawa, Ontario

I'm hoping to get a few more of my personal pics up on here more often. As well, here's a list of a few of my "New Year's Resolutions" or hopes for 2012:

1. Blog more.
2. Build/Open my online business.
3. Introduce a new product line.
4. Finish/Sell our house - and build/buy! :)
5. Be Healthy!!

I think that's plenty… Now let's see how I do.
Let me know what your hopes are for 2012…

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment