Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Confess... I'm Addicted!

It's only a couple days since Christmas and I must confess, I'm addicted to this one gift my husband received - a Perplexus Epic. At first it seems like a child's game, foolish and pointless. And then, you try it. It's the world greatest puzzle in a ball. It has a tiny silver ball that must make it through the twists, turns and slides of a 125 level maze. There's no other word for it, other than addictive. If you're looking for that perfect gift to get a friend or loved one - look no further.

If I have it right, this is the hardest of three different ones you can buy. I'm telling you, you must go and get yourself one of these, the whole family will love it! I give it five stars and two thumbs up!!! Anyways, I must get back to my challenge, I have over 60 levels to go. Goodnight! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment