Monday, December 19, 2011

Me and My Pins

Hello Monday!
 
With a very exciting week ahead of us, here's a quick note to say hi and let you know that I'm getting super hyper for Christmas!!! We still don't have a tree up but I did put my homemade quilted tree skirt around the dresser leg in our living room and hung two stockings from the knobs. I also pulled out a few of my favorite decorations and set them up around the main rooms of the house!! hehe I may have cheated!! :o)

Anyways, I'm sure you guys are just as excited as I am right now... so I'm just going to give you a quick time out with a link to my Pinterest account! Go ahead, follow me, like me, obsess over my obsessions... do as you please! It's just me and my pins. In the meantime, I'm outta here!



No comments:

Post a Comment