Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Christmas Tree

Ba-humbug! So, it's just over two weeks until Christmas and we still haven't put up our Christmas Tree. We sat and thought about it tonight and discussed that we're just going to skip decorating this year! I know, it sounds as if though my husband and I have a case of the Scrooge but the truth is the lack of snow, the time flying by and the mid house renovations have left us feeling as though it's not even Christmas. So, now that we're this close to the day that the Jolly Old Man comes down the chimney, I might just pull out a couple of stockings and put on my Christmas cheer... I really do love Christmas, but this year we're just not feeling it. I hope we don't regret it. I guess I'll just post my tree on here, I hope you like it - I've been shopping for it all afternoon!


Okay, let's see if we stick to our word about no tree. In the meantime, I'm in love with this completely adorable tree, it feels so beach-y and fun - something I definitely can't pull off in the great Canadian weather!

Feel free to link to your Christmas Tree - I'd love to see what you've done out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment