Monday, December 12, 2011

My Houzz Idea Book

It's Monday again. For some reason we can't just skip them and head on over to Tuesday. And while it was a pretty productive day at work, I caught myself day dreaming again - of course, about houses. So… I thought I'd share a little obsession with you. It's called Houzz.com. If you haven't been, you must! It's addictive like Pinterest, only you can explore houses for hours on end. Forget the $40 subscription fee to House & Home - this website will inspire, encourage and have you dreaming about the most amazing house in no time! Here's a sneak peak at my idea book:

 Amazing Laundry Room
1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional laundry room

Love this Master - Look at that Ceiling
1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional bedroom

Hideaway Nook with French Doors
Ana Williamson Architect traditional living room

I Love Tray Ceilings
Family Room contemporary family room

Okay, that's it for now. Now, stop day dreaming and get back to work! I swear I was meant to have a career in houses… maybe someday! :o)

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment