Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Great Steal - My New Oversized Chair

A few years back, before our house fire, I had the most amazing oversized chair. My husband (then boyfriend) had picked it up at a yard sale. It was perfect. You could snuggle up in it for hours on end. Then I lost it. Ever since then I've been looking for one but they are way too expensive, ranging anywhere from 500 to 1200 dollars. But, my search has ended. Thanks to Kijiji, my husband picked up an oversized chair for me today for only 100 dollars!! Here are a few of my favorites that just didn't make the budget...
Home Hardware Furniture
Chair and a Half $499
Home Hardware Furniture
Chair and a Half $1120
Home Hardware Furniture Oversized Chair $1360

And here's the one my hubby brought home for me tonight...


A great steal! I love when things work out this way, usually it means a lot of patience... but it certainly pays off. Well, off to do more renos - and possible sneak in a few minutes on the computer to find great things.

Oh and before I forget, that is a Christmas Tree in the background. I know we didn't put one up this year (Our Christmas Tree 2011), but we ended up picking one up on boxing day. Yes, it is still sitting in our other living room waiting to be stored away before the house goes up for sale. Good news, we won't have any excuses as to why we are Scrooges next year! Have a great night out there...



No comments:

Post a Comment