Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Quick Bonjour...

I can't lie, I had the perfect post that I wanted to put together for tonight, but we had a sudden burst to go for a drive to look at houses. Of course, we found something but now we have to see if it's still for sale!! (Fingers Crossed) And of course that means we won't be building, but I think we officially decided tonight that we are going to wait a few more years before digging into that project. We are just a few years ahead of our time :o) (As most people always say to us - Err... Yes I just growled.) So, because I didn't get my post together in time - which was going to have pictures of my own, I thought I'd pop on to say Bonjour! and let you know that I will be completely consumed in my January Issues of House & Home and Style At Home as they arrived in the mail! I can't wait to dig in!! Tomorrow, I will post my Favorites Friday - I promise...

Bonne Nuit! (I hope that's right)



No comments:

Post a Comment