Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Kitchen.

The heart of the home - a big beautiful white kitchen. When looking at a house it's all about the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. With so many ways to design and make all of these areas masterpieces to share with the world... yes even the room with your toilet.... I can't help but to obsess over a white kitchen. So, here are a few I've found lately that have me day dreaming...

White Kitchen with Coffer Ceiling
White Kitchen with Butcher Block Top Island
White Kitchen with Gray Walls
White Kitchen with Subway Tile
White Kitchen with Dark Wood Island

And there you have it... some of the greatest white kitchens out there! Now I must go and dream a little more! Be sure to share links to your favorites kitchens in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment