Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Beautiful Nursery.... From Jenny Steffens Hobick

I know I don't have kids or any plans for one in the near future, but I couldn't help but go gaga over Emma's Nursery by Jenny Steffens Hobick. Soft & cuddly, pale blue & cream, lambs & sheep. It's absolutely adorable with that baby feel in a modern cozy setting. Anyways, I'll stop bragging about the beautiful work she did and just show you a few of my favorite pictures she posted. (Be sure to go over and check out her Beautiful Nursery Post for yourself!)

A Beautiful Nursery by Jenn Steffen Hobick
This looks so cozy, I want one for myself.

Love this wardrobe!
Soft & cuddly, pale blue & cream, lambs & sheep.
Love the bag!

Okay... for all you expecting mothers out there, I hope you enjoyed these pics as much as I did... or even those of you who just love exploring through the cute baby ideas that are out there!! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment