Friday, January 20, 2012

It's "Favorites Friday"!

Okay, new confession. Yesterday I told you about my weird fling for pillows, but it only gets worse. To tell you the truth, I'm obsessed with bowls. Yes, that's right, kitchen bowls. There is one in particular that is my favorite, it has a pouring spout, is made of porcelain and is usually white inside with solid colored outside. Yes, old fashioned - but I want it so bad. So, on my mission to complete Favorites Friday, I decided to go on search for my favorite bowls and here are five (I'm sure I'll be back with more at a later date):

Chantal Bakeware Ring Batter Bowl
Core Bamboo Bowls
Bauer Classic Style Mixing Bowls
Trudeau Mixing Bowl Set
Multi-Colored Mixing Bowls for John Lewis
Okay, weird obsession I know. But, that's me!

We're getting ready for another weekend of renos, hoping to list the house in the next week or two! We went appliance shopping tonight, just in case we decide to throw all of our appliances in with the house! Yes - it's all starting to fall into place. I definitely foresee a great 2012! Then again, the year will be what we make of it! Have a great weekend out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment