Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Target Design by The Yellow Cape Cod.

As I logged into Facebook this morning, I received this blog post in my feed from The Yellow Cape Cod: Design Plan - Target Style. At first I thought there is no way this is going to look like a high end design with such a low cost, but I was fooled. A design made from Target, West Elm and Ikea.

Design Plan - Target Style

I adore the gray and white pallet with a splash of yellow. Of course, you could swap out the yellow for any color, but those yellow flower pillows are to die for. I think they add a splash of fun to a such a sophisticated design. I absolutely love everything about it and to tell you the truth, my husband is very lucky we only have Ikea in Ontario! :) So, for now I'll just share and dream. Go ahead and check out the post for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment