Thursday, January 31, 2013

Extraordinary Three Cheese Dip | Game Day Recipe

Superbowl Sunday is almost here... did you get your stuff for the Microwavable Caramel Popcorn Recipe I shared with you? Remember - it's easy peasy! And because I've made it very clear how easy it is to make, I've been asked to bring it into work... sometimes my blabbing gets me in trouble. :o)

Anyways, what's a Superbowl party without some sort of dip? If I'm going to recommend one, it's definitely the Extraordinary Three Cheese Dip stolen and slightly renamed from Epicure. I believe I've shared it with you before, oh yes back when I wrote this "Favorite's Friday"... Oh look, there's the caramel popcorn recipe too! Oops!




Extraordinary Three Cheese Dip Recipe 
(a la Epicure - is that right?)

250 g light cream cheese (I'm trying to make this healthy)
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup light mayonnaise (trust me the light stuff tastes just as good)
1 tbsp Epicure's Cheese, Chive & Bacon dip mix
1 tbsp Epicure's Lemon Dilly dip mix
1 tbsp Epicure's 3 Onion dip mix

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix all ingredients well and place in a baking dish. Heat for 20 to 30 minutes or heated through. That is it... I repeat... easy peasy once again.




Yum! Doesn't that look delicious? Of course it does - and it was. I even got to make it in my new Epicure baker:




I love the color of it. The hubby and I want dishes this color so baaaaaad. They have some at Pottery Barn (Cambria in turquoise oh and we want stone too) that we are waiting to scoop up. Every time we have the chance though, they are out of some of the pieces so we decide not to get them yet.

Hmm... well that is it - that's all I have for today. I apologize if you get addicted to the dip... well not really but I tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment