Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cozy.Cottage.Cute | Another Great Blog

I've stumbled upon another great blog - Cozy.Cottage.Cute. Actually I have a list of them I'm waiting to share, but I couldn't resist this one. I love the way she writes, in fact, I have writer's envy... and her about us page is to die for, it definitely has me reconsidering mine!

Enough rambling... okay not yet... I've just started perusing and something keeps bringing me back to this dresser she created with numbers on it. It's absolutely adorable and I think it would look great in my office space for storage.


numbered dresser | cozy.cottage.cute


Isn't it adorable? Here's the before and after...


numbered dresser before & after | cozy cottage cute


I have a dresser in worse shape waiting for a makeover... I might just do this! Anyways, go check out Cozy.Cottage.Cute and let me know what you think about the dresser... is it cute or what?


cozy.cottage.cute


Oh, before I forget... in other news, if you haven't seen my Facebook posts... the earrings are nearly ready. Okay, they are... I just need to take some pictures and post them on the Etsy Shoppe! Are you as excited as I am?



4 comments:

  1. Oh, heeeeey. What a sweet post. I am flattered. Thank you so much.

    And nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that dresser! you must do that. love the numbered drawers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. isn't it adorable? I'm starting to wonder if it'll look just as good if it's painted a different color?

      Delete