Monday, January 28, 2013

The Earrings are For Sale!

Alright, here's the deal. The earrings are ready and they're for sale. They just haven't hit the Etsy Shoppe yet because we are heading away on vacay soon! Translation... I don't want to list them, get a whole bunch of interest, and then have to shut down the shoppe for the week we're away.

What does this mean for you?

You get first dibs and a little bit of a deal if you want to buy from the first batch (or two) before they make the store.




Here's a snapshot of the what the earrings look like (see the ones for sale here). If you see a pair you MUST have, let me know... email me, comment below... Facebook me? If you see two pairs that you must have... even better for me for you... you'll get a deal.

On Etsy they are going to sell for $8 each plus shipping OR two for $14 plus shipping. If you buy before they go into the Etsy Shoppe (you have approximately 2 - 3 weeks)... you can get them $8 each plus shipping OR two for ONLY $12 plus shipping. (Shipping in Canada is $2.50).

So what'ya say?

They will be sold on a first come first serve basis... and while I'm away... a delayed response may occur - SORRY!

Keep in touch with my Facebook page as I will post the ones for sale in the Album - First Come, First Gets Earrings - Pre-Etsy Opportunity. When you pick and I respond... we will chit chat and I will invoice you through PayPal and then they will happily land in your mailbox.

If I don't hear back from you within 48 hours... I must surrender your selection to other folks.

Okay, deal... deal.

1, 2, 3... go shop!

Oh and thanks for supporting martha.anne and kinda making this thing a reality! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment