Friday, January 11, 2013

The Nester... Another Amazing Blog!

I love this blog. I stumbled upon it after pinning an amazing home office on Pinterest. It's rare that I actually click on the link that goes with the pin - I know that's horrible - but there was something about this office and now I'm glad I did. Take a peek:


nesting place.

nesting place.

nesting place.


Anyways, I read a few more posts and slowly started learning that she blogs about her house and creating the perfect nest. A lot of her decor is budget friendly and some even DIY.


nesting place.

nesting place.

nesting place.


I'm just getting started with reading through the nesters posts, but I definitely subscribed to her email updates and can't wait to hear more!! (You can visit her here.)


Did You Notice?

I've already changed a few things around the blog. The other day I wrote Hungry for Change and told you about my goal to start working on the blog... and so far I'm well on track. Here's what's new:


sign up for new posts.

view posts by favorite topics.

search the blog.


Not much... but definitely a step in the right direction. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment