Monday, February 4, 2013

Finally... Something On The Walls!

If you seen the before & after of the master bedroom, you will remember me saying (at least twice) that our walls are very empty. Well, a weekend or two back, the hubby changed that and hung some pictures! YAY! {insert applause here}




I am so excited and at the same time, I feel like I'm not in the right home. We both keep saying how weird it is to have something on the wall.






All three paintings are from the Group of Seven... the hubbies favorite artists. In the last house they hung in the living room, but I felt that they would fit better above the bed here. So, there they are. I really like them and I am definitely glad that is where we put them.




Now, if I could only decide on what to do in the rest of the house, maybe some large pictures or picture collages? Do you have a preference?



No comments:

Post a Comment