Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paint, paint and more paint!

I can't seem to get past all of this painting. While our house slowly comes to a finish, I find myself painting more than usual right now and I hate it. No seriously. I absolutely detest painting right now... but I must push forward. And, I must confess, I have already picked out my paint colors for the next home. Yes, I have no problem wanting, just doing. And since I'm strapped for blogging time these days, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite paint colors and schemes:


Dining Room.

via Pinterest

Formal Living Room.
via Pinterest

Mudroom & Laundry Room.
via Pinterest

Kitchen & Adjoining Family Room.
via Pinterest

Master Bedroom.
via Pinterest

Boys Bedroom. :o)
(If we ever decide to have children.)
via Pinterest

I've already got a file on my desktop full of images and notes for the next place. Yes, we have picked a place... we're just in the middle of getting final information before making our first offer! Very exciting, but even more exciting is moving on to the next chapter of our lives and selling our major accomplishment. The hard work has been completely worth it and I know I'll miss our place when the time comes, but it was a great first home... Yes, picture are to come - soon! I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment