Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a Baby Shower Photo Card!!

So I was approached the other night by a certain someone requesting a baby shower photo card. I'm not sure if it's a surprise or not, so I've changed all information and names on them. They requested sheep and pastels at first, so I put together this one:
Baby Lamb Photo Card
copyright martha.anne
Then, my hubby thought why not use the babies current nickname and make a really fun one that is completely different, so I came up with this one:
Baby Duckling Photo Card
copyright martha.anne
Then, I spoke to that someone one more time and she pointed me to a website that had an invite in browns with sheep. She wanted the same colors and idea. So, I turned it into my own interpretation and can't wait to share the results... (it's a secret for now!!)

She loved it! So excited, I haven't been promoting my design/marketing business at all this year and I was very excited to fulfill the challenge. Now, if I could only get more ambition to create these more often without the requests! I will post the chosen card in the coming weeks, keep an eye out for it!!

For more information and pricing, visit me on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment