Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Monday... How About Brunch at Saks?

Like most people, I hate Mondays! It's the beginning of another week in the corporate world, the beginning of limited sleep and the beginning of rushed nights - making dinner, cleaning around the house and trying to work up the energy to come and post, let alone, make some more items!

So, to escape my Monday blues, I wandered on over and had Brunch at Saks. Okay, so not literally, as I live in Eastern Ontario, nestled in the countryside and can't seem to find a Saks Fifth Avenue in sight! But, my wandering eye did venture on over to the Brunch at Saks blog, where I perused the blog of Annemarie - reading up on contemporary and classic elements of home decor, fashion and entertaining.


I won't say to much more, but go and check it out! I'm definitely placing it on my must read list for future entertainment and day dreaming.

Hope you have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment