Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Must Confess.


Okay, so if I'm going to write a blog, I need to get a few things out. I am obsessed with architecture, big old homes with an inviting front veranda, huge kitchens with butcher block islands, stone fireplace mantels with envious designs, french doors and everything else interior design - and why not, homes are the place we come home to at the end of the day, the comfort and soul of our lives.


Now, I also like to think I'm in love with cooking. But I need to also confess that I really don't know the art and creativity behind cooking - spices, flavors, etc. I can't just throw a whole bunch of things in a pot and voila a masterpiece. Although I'm working on it, I more or less love finding amazing recipes on the internet and experimenting. Now, I will confess, my husband not so excited. Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of desserts, but I love making them, but I also love feeding them to my husband who then gets not just one bite, but the rest of the cake - pie or what have you! Whether he likes it or not.


Lastly, my new found obsession for Pinterest. Forget Facebook - I rarely even go on it anymore. Pinterest is the place to find inspiration, to dream, to cook and to live through a life of creativity. Catch a laugh, get ideas and spend your day exploring the possibilities that are out there. I'm in love. And those are my confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment