Friday, November 25, 2011

It's "Favorites Friday"!

It's Favorites Friday again, and as promised, I have came up with another list of my favorite things. This week I decided to pick my favorite places I have traveled. I have only been within Canada and the U.S., so this list isn't too comprehensive - but still great getaways for a weekend trip. I insist you visit one next time your looking to escape or get away!



2. Mont Tremblant, Quebec


3. Burlington, Vermont
Burlington, Vermont

4. Old Montreal, Quebec


5. Bar Harbor, Maine
 

And that's my list for "Favorite Fridays". Have a great weekend everyone, I can't wait for tonight - I'm going to pick up my niece and have her for the whole weekend - Christmas presents, shopping and cooking are on the menu, amongst some relaxation. It's been a while since we've had her spend the night at our place, so I'm definitely excited!! Hope your weekend is just as fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment