Monday, October 21, 2013

We're So Spoiled: A Baby Shower!

I have so much to show you... but first, the baby shower. We were so blessed to have such great family and friends that showered us with lots of goodies. And even more thanks to my mom who put this all together... we all had a great afternoon at my place celebrating the soon to be new addition.

Here is a peek at the decor... (thank goodness I get to screen my pics - I think I'm the only person in this world who doesn't have a cute preggers tummy... and just looks huge, yes I've finally exploded and everything seems swollen, including my face. I can't wait to have my body back!).


Yes, that's the mantel... still needs a coat or two of paint! Post coming soon.

The little booties are so cute... 

Mom spoiled me with some Etsy decor! <3


I can't thank everyone enough for celebrating with us and spoiling us like crazy. Now, let's just cross our fingers and toes that this baby decides to come early.

And, stay tuned... the wardrobe is painted and finished, the mantel needs more paint - but I'm ready to share it, and the nursery is almost done... and might I say too cute - I love how it's all came together! I also have some other updates I've been meaning to post. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment