Thursday, October 17, 2013

Progress, Progress, Progress!

It's everywhere... and I mean everywhere when I say it. We've been super busy these past couple of weeks getting ready for... well, everything!

I don't have pics yet, but the basement has been fully organized, one bedroom setup, the other partially. The storage room is organized! (Of course, we have lots of renos left down there... but it looks good for now!) All of my crafting stuff and office has been moved down and the nursery is well underway. Trust me - I spent a good hour the other day caulking all of the trim - BORING!!!

We've also started the furniture for the nursery - I know, about time! Here's a peak... I'm thinking of doing a dresser (we picked up a free one last year) painted like this... only I had the red and white paint purchased and now I'm thinking something else... I guess we'll both have to wait and see what I decide on.


design mom.


We also bought a little Ikea cabinet/wardrobe off of kijiji that is the perfect height for our little guy as he gets older... and I got to try my hand at milk paint for the first time. Let me tell you... my hubby HATES... and I mean HATES painting and he loved this stuff... Here's a sneak peak at the color.


miss mustard seeds milk paint.


Oh, and did I mention the mantel is well on its way to being finished! I came home from work last night and the b-i-l had been working away all day on it! Yes he knows how to break into our house... and I'm so thankful he does. The excitement to be able to decorate... I'm so simple sometimes! :)


night photos suck.


Well... that's pretty much it for now. Rumor is my mom is having a baby shower at my place this weekend for family... so we're going to be busy, busy, busy wrapping up all these projects in time!



No comments:

Post a Comment