Friday, October 26, 2012

It's "Favorites Friday" | Pumpkin Inferno

We finally made it to Friday... and "Favorites Friday" at that. I'm breaking the rules today and not only picking five of my favorite things at Pumpkin Inferno, I'm showing you the pictures that turned out. Yes, I admit, I suck at taking pictures at night... I still need to learn what setting to use on the camera.

For those of you who don't know what Pumpkin Inferno is, it's a large display of pumpkins that are carved into many different things... And, usually multiple pumpkins put together to create one large scene. It's located at Upper Canada Village (Eastern Ontario) and last night we finally made our way down there. For those of you who do know what it is and are still planning on attending... HERE IS YOUR WARNING: you may not want to look at the rest of this post and save yourself for the surprise. Although I have only captured a few of the displays, I found that all of the posts on Facebook lately had revealed most of the pumpkins we saw. Now that I have made my disclaimer, here are just a few of the amazing displays:

Pumpkin Inferno - Pumpkin Carvings

Pumpkin Inferno - Mermaid

Pumpkin Inferno - Moose

Pumpkin Inferno - Dragonfly

Pumpkin Inferno - Skeleton Hand

Pumpkin Inferno - Cowboy

Pumpkin Inferno - Cowboy

Pumpkin Inferno - Soldier

Pumpkin Inferno - Chinese Lanterns

Pumpkin Inferno - Just Buried

Pumpkin Inferno - Owls

Pumpkin Inferno - Mother Nature

Absolutely amazing. I'm so glad we went and if you haven't - you must! It's incredible, especially knowing that students designed and carved all of the displays. Anyways, I have a busy girls night ahead of me with Magic Mike. I hope you have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment