Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy 100th Post!

What a way to start the week, with my 100th post. I was going to write a post filled with my future jewelery shoppe, when the hubby said... you must do a recap! (I guess someone has been reading my blog posts.) So I thought, ya that's a great idea, a little more work - as we're trying to get out the door after dinner for the night, but I will do it. So here goes, a recap of what I yammered on about for the last 100 posts:

1. My First Blog Post (November 14, 2011) - Looking back now, it's hard to believe that it all started with a short piece about me and a dream to achieve. I'm still working towards it but that reminder of what I was after gives me the "kick in the butt" I've been needing lately to get things rolling again! Just two short posts later (The Start of a New Business), I created my first product - hoping it would one day meet the world of Etsy.

2. For the rest of 2011, I introduced you to the hubby, began my "Favorites Friday" posts and we were starting to house shop once again, with the possibility of building. Who knew we would be where we are now - in another renovation, but still loving every minute of it.

I shared one of our favorite recipes - MMM... No Yeast Cinnamon Buns!

3. In January, I promised my pinning attempt once a week! What was I thinking? Okay, I'm sorry, I have failed at this... but I want to get back at it starting this week, in fact last night I successfully completed a pin attempt... I will have to share later! As well, the start of the year shared lots of interior photos, favorite items of mine and recipes... I was on a roll.

4. Let's not forget, I started to show you the before and after of the cape cod! And, as the hubby nicely reminded me tonight... I still need to finish sharing them!

My epic fail at making yarn covered earrings. (Pin Attempt - Paperclip Earrings)

5. In April, I took on a new logo design for a local photography company - Fine Photos Logo Design.  In my opinion it was a huge success and one of my favorite logos to date! I absolutely loved the challenge and had fun incorporating all of my client's ideas!

And, of course I shared The Best Pizza Dough Recipe Ever!
Which we will be trying shortly with whole wheat flour, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Looking back, I just fell in love with hundreds of items over again - did I ever tell you I am obsessed with interior design and furniture. Other than that, the rest of the season was quite a blur. I took the summer off because of absolute craziness in our lives and nicely just got back on here with you. But, I can say I'm proud that I have been able to stick to it for 100 posts and hopefully there are that and many more ahead. Here's to another 100 posts... and a thanks for sticking it through with me and giving me a reason to follow my dreams... Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment