Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Monday?

Well, it was a Monday for me. After five days off, it's back to the grind. Ugh! There's nothing worse than reality hitting you smack in the face after a long weekend of family, friends, cooking, relaxing, watching movies... and ignoring all responsibilities whatsoever. But, I did accomplish one thing today - a list of blog posts that must happen soon! I am so bad at getting all of my posts to you that I promise, like the Before and Afters of the Cape Cod. They must be revealed before I can show you any of the renovations at the new house. Oh and might I say, I hope everyone in Canada had a great long weekend...

Anyways, as I recoup from a dose of reality today, here's a few pins that I've been eying up lately, okay they're from my "text." board, but still inspirational and hopefully enough to get my butt back into gear and getting my products on the etsy shoppe before Christmas! Enough babbling, hopefully you can find some inspiration or truth to some of these:


simon says stamp.

pinterest.

pinterest.

pinterest.

pinterest.

polyvore.


I absolutely love the last one! Live every day with intention. Now, I must go finish reading the rest of my advertising and promotions text book. Only three assignments and an exam away from being finished... and then I may never look at a school course again. Have a great rest of the week and hopefully you had a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment