Monday, May 28, 2012

Yup... It's a Pinterest Post

Happy Monday!! If there is such a thing... I've been lala land and you guessed it, today's post is another Pinterest post, brought to you by my "dream home." board. Of course, I could post a million +1 pictures in this post, but I'll try my best to leave it to my latest faves.

Before I take off into dream land, what's new? Well, summer weather has arrived, so lots of outdoor work, boating and enjoying time on the patio. As well, lots of BBQing... I absolutely love the BBQ! And, the house is still being viewed constantly, okay so it seems, but honestly I don't think I've ever cleaned a house as much as I have this one in the past month... plus the animals are constantly shedding, so it really doesn't help. As for house purchasing, we're on the fence. We do have an offer in on a house but are continuing to look just in case. Of course, not much else is new, work continues to be work. I'm hoping to spend a little more time with you guys and my blog than I have been neglecting. It's just so hard to pull out the computer instead of enjoying some quiet time outside. But, I will do my best :)

Okay, so that's what is new with life. Nothing too exciting! Here is a glimpse of where I could spend the rest of my life... oh to dream. The dream home:


A master bedroom that is to die for.

decor pad.
 
A family room that is cozy year round.
 
decor pad.

A modern twist on a dining room.
(maybe make the table a little wider)

a thoughtful eye.

The dream kitchen.

pinterest.

The most peaceful bathroom.

better homes and gardens.


That is it for now. I will continue to dream that our next place can turn into half of what I absolutely love. Of course it will take lots of work to get character put into most houses around where I live. But, I'm on a mission to do just that. If we can't find it, we'll have to create it. It will all depend on where we end up! Have a great week...



No comments:

Post a Comment