Friday, May 4, 2012

It's "Favorite's Friday" | For the Home

Okay, yes this is another post about Pinterest, but I'm just totally addicted and there seems to be the best pins ever on their lately. So, I'm relying on my one board only, "for the home.", to help me complete this Favorite's Friday. And, to tell you the truth, I have pinned so many things there this week that you should really go check out the board for yourself (and the others). Here are a few of the latest five I have pinned...

Curious Details

Real Simple

Better Homes and Gardens

Savvy Sugar

Ballard Designs

Okay... there you have it... other than that, we had our offer accepted on the stone home last night. Now all we have to do is sell our house and the country dream is ours! I'm so excited right now - there will be a lot of paperwork going on this weekend and we'll be really pushing to sell our house as soon as possible. Keep your fingers crossed, I would love to move in June!

Have a great weekend! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment