Thursday, March 7, 2013

Surprise Mustache Birthday Invitations | Freebie

Okay, I suck. I told you I'd be back last night and I wasn't. So, you can have this as a freebie. I was going to just post it and tell you about it, but nope, I'm the sucky blogger that didn't pull through on her words... so free stuff for you - the old surprise mustache birthday invitations are yours for the taking.




Well, at least the front is. I can't really create a back that will pertain to you, but I will give you the details so you can create your own... sound good? Good.

So it was a week or two back when some people decided we should throw some other person a surprise shindig. So, we kind of are and I kind of made some invites. Yup. I went with mustaches. Isn't that the in thing? Anyways, here's what I made.




And, here's the graphic for you. You can have it and make whatever you want out of it because I'm making it extra huge (8.5x11)...




Oh, and here's the back of it...




To create the back of the invite I used:

background color: #bfbfc1
regular font color: #ffffff
dark grey font color: #666670
font: Myriad Pro

Now, if you'll excuse me. I need my beauty rest... the big day is fast approaching.







I've been out partying again :)

Nap-Time Creations | The Blackberry Vine | A Diamond in the Stuff | The Winthrop Chronicles | DIY Showoff | Not Just a Housewife | Housewife How To's | Homemade Ginger | Lil' Luna | Dragonfly Designs | Lady Behind the Curtain | Smart School House | White Lights on Wednesday | Free Pretty Things | Sugar and Dots | Southern Lovely | Someday Crafts | Yesterday on Tuesday | Seven Thirty Three | Stone Gable | Two Yellow Birds Decor | The Crafty Blog Stalker | House of Hepworths | The Shabby Creek Cottage | Momnivores Dilemma | Gingerly Made | Somewhat Simple | My Repurposed Life | 504 Main | The Answer is Chocolate | Someday Crafts | Shaken Together | Just Us Four | Whipperberry | Nap Time Crafters | Five Days 5 Ways | My Simple Home Life | Simply Sweet Home | Too Much Time | Cheerios  & Lattes | It's Overflowing | The Gingerbread Blog | Polkadot Pretties | Flamingo Toes | Sew Can Do | Sumo's Sweet Stuff | Craft-O-Maniac | Alderberry Hill | DIY Home Sweet Home | All Things Fee | DIY Showoff | Skip to my Lou | Uncommon Designs | I Should Be Mopping the Floor


12 comments:

  1. I want to throw my husband a surprise mustache party this summer, and just saw this over at Lil' Luna. He spent his last birthday working halfway across the country, and we never really got to celebrate so I want to do something fun for him this year. This is seriously perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are very welcome! I hope everything turns out for you this year! :)

      Delete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable - just love the saying. SO glad I saw your link on Cheerios and Lattes.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I have been looking for a way for my fiance to ask his men to be in our line and this is perfection!

    Thanks for the freebie!

    I'm having a giveaway over at my blog, so feel free to check it out and enter. Have a great week!

    http://cloverandmustard.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-few-of-my-favorites-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do I print and edit the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually create a back print off, but here is how you can do so yourself:

      To create the back of the invite I used -

      background color: #bfbfc1
      regular font color: #ffffff
      dark grey font color: #666670
      font: Myriad Pro

      Delete
  7. Great job on the mustache birthday invitations. Its really cool and easy to make. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete