Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Snow Day with Hankers

I was going to really do a post today called "I Could So Get Used to This..." you know... working from home. Don't tell anyone but I kinda worked in my jammers all day because it was a SNOW DAY! Usually I just take the day off but work is so hectic right now!

In real life I work in a marketing department and lets just say our largest trade show is less than three weeks away. That means I am on marketing overload and also going to Vegas for my third time very very soon! I know you're probably thinking - lucky her... but in reality I worked almost 80 hours in one week last year. And, when I got home I slept for 17 hours straight... it's exhausting!

Anyways, that's not the point of today's post. Today's post should be about Hank. So here are some pictures of his little snow adventure in the backyard today...








That's our little man... being all cute and stuff. He is so photogenic... I love him - most days! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment