Thursday, March 14, 2013

Alphabet Prints | New in the Etsy Shop

I. am. alive. This week has been such a blur that I knew I needed to get on here and say hello. I promised a week (okay maybe two weeks) ago that I would post about the new items in the Etsy Shoppe. Truthfully, I was hoping to have more but if I wait for that I may never be able to share them with you... so here they are... introducing the one and only... Alphabet Prints from moi.


The Giraffe


Giraffe Alphabet Illustration for Nursery, Playroom or Children's Room


The Vintage Car


Vintage Car Alphabet Illustration for Nursery, Playroom or Children's Room


I have so many other designs up my sleeve and I'm also working on each letter of the alphabet. You can order from my "Pick me. Pick me." color selection or send me your custom color.


Pick Me. Pick Me.




I'm hoping to eventually add these to my craft show collection - well someday when I actually attend a craft show. But, for you they are available on my Etsy Shoppe. And get this, they're printable. So, you pay me, I send you a file and you print it however you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. No shipping needed.

Sounds good right? I only ask that you keep them for your own personal use. Please don't share or use in your business. Besides they're super cheap at only $10 (this pricing was on March 14, 2013) <--- just in case! :)

Anyways, I'm calling this week short. Today is my Friday and if we don't venture off somewhere tomorrow I might just be back with something more exciting? I'm not sure if that's possible these days - total loss of creativity with such a busy schedule. Boo.

Anyways, I missed you guys and I'll try not to be so long next time!



1 comment: