Monday, March 11, 2013

My Sweet Savannah | Another Great Blog


Oh. My. You need to see this house. Okay and blog too. They say don't judge a book by its cover, but every time I stumble upon a new blog I instantly look for the "home tour". If I fall in love, I'm sold. Welcome your latest stalker! And lately, I'm stalking My Sweet Savannah. And she is definitely sweet enough to share her home with us. Take a peak:


front porch.

kitchen.

dining room.

living room.

girl's room.


boy's bathroom.


Isn't it amazing? I love, love, love everything about it! For the full tour - stop by here. As well, she has a giveaway on today for some canvas letters I am totally in love with. Go see - canvas letter giveaway.


burlap letter giveaway.


See. Aren't they amazing? Go check out My Sweet Savannah. And don't yell at me when you get lost in her blog for a few hours. :o) Oh.. and if you're bored make me some of those letters!! Okay that was bossy... please make me some of those letters?



No comments:

Post a Comment