Friday, April 27, 2012

It's "Favorite's Friday" | Banana Republic Style

I don't know if I've told you, but I'm absolutely in love with Banana Republic. Of course while I was away in Vegas and San Francisco, I was sure to stop by the nearest BR to get some new clothes. And, as I'm very excited to be back and writing another Favorite's Friday post, today I'm sharing my current five favorite items on the Banana Republic website - sale section (of course!). For those of you who know me well, I can always find a great deal and I usually only buy things that aren't full price. So, enjoy my style and take advantage of a great sale with these great items:

















My fashion in a nutshell - or should I say the fashion I would love to purchase ASAP! Other than that, a busy weekend lies ahead. It turns out the old brick home we fell in love with before I left has been replaced with an even better old stone home. We go tomorrow for our second look, we've been pre-approved for the mortgage and we'll be switching to a realtor in the next couple of days to get our home sold. This is it, we've finally settled on the perfect home. Even better - there are absolutely no renovation musts when we move in! Can't wait to share more with you... in the meantime, have a great weekend out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment