Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fine Photos Logo Design

I mentioned yesterday how excited I was to get back to work (martha.anne) and that is definitely what I did. Before I left for Vegas, I was approached to do a logo for a local photography company. After discussing my logo package, I had to put the design on hold until I got back. The deal was, they would get three designs to choose from and after choosing one, they would have five edits they could make. I had them answer a survey about what they were looking for, amongst their answers - colors: black & purple, adjectives that describe the logo: cool yet elegant, attracts your eye, modern, flowing, classic/classy, AND feeling it will portray: professional, established and very creative. Anyways, I've heard back already and they love the designs I came up with. Of course, they chose my favorite, the one with the tree but, tell me below which one is your favorite…

1. The Tree

2. The Owl

3. The Vintage Sign

I will definitely post the final results when I'm finished. But for now, I'm taking into account her edits and making way for the final logo.

For more information on logo designs and other services, please see my pricing.



No comments:

Post a Comment