Monday, April 23, 2012

11 Days Later... I'm Finally Home!

After waking from a 17 hour sleep this morning I realized I'm home! Finally. Most of you would say 11 days in Las Vegas would be amazing, but it wasn't all fun in games. Most days were spent working over 12 hours and it wasn't until the last two days that I finally got to relax. Anyways, I'm not going to complain about that, I'm actually really excited to get back to life and back to you guys on my blog.

It's back to concentrating on selling our house - we now have four houses we're looking at, two of which especially stand out. I'm excited to get back to martha.anne - that means Pinterest, writing, cooking and having fun. I also have a client who I have to make a logo for ASAP - on my to do list for today! I have missed this world that I have neglected for the past month or so.

Before I left, I told most of you that Ry's grandfather wasn't well, unfortunately he had passed away on Easter morning. It was hard to leave for Vegas with everything that was going on and he will truly be missed. We spent that last few weeks visiting him constantly and before that we always made a Sunday visit once or twice a month. Days fishing, him showing us his garden and listening to his stories will never be forgotten.

On to a lighter note, I have finally logged back onto Pinterest. I know I've been MIA for a while, so here is a great start back to what I hope is a week full of blog posts, a few of my favorite pins I have already pinned today:


DIY Felt Owl
(feelin' crafty.)
Steph Zerbe Design

White & Wood Kitchen
(dream home.)
Houzz

Cheesy Baked Tomatoes
Laa Loosh

Name Prints
Jones Design Company

Dream Closed in Veranda
Pinterest


Thanks for holding in there while I have been away - here's to a great week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment