Monday, March 3, 2014

Sloanview Quilts | Shop Local

Alright folks... it's time to talk shop. I haven't been able to get a lot of these up here lately, but since I've been doing the marketing for it these past few days... I thought I'd share.

Sloanview Quilts is owned and operated by my mother in law. She puts together these quilts in her spare time (usually in the winter because she is an avid golfer). And she also offers quilting services to those looking to get their quilts finished. Oh and she may even take the odd custom quilt order if you're looking for one - but you'll have to take that up with her. :)




Anyways, I put together a facebook page for her "business" and I think you should go check it out. 1. because her quilts are beautiful. And, 2. because I really like the logo I created... I know I just complimented my own work.

Sloanview Quilts - check 'em out. Shop local.



No comments:

Post a Comment