Thursday, March 13, 2014

DIY Rhino Head | Pin Attempt

If you haven't seen the nursery you must check it out. This rhino head was the perfect DIY project for our budget and now hangs above Little P's crib - and of course, it was a Pin Attempt.




First you need to grab the instruction from over here: (diy faux rhino mount).
Then all you need is a talented hubby, some paint and it's yours! Or a hubby who will let you in his workshop. ;)




It's that simple.

In fact, I've been thinking about creating other animals to sell in the etsy shop. I have some designs put together for different ones, I just need to have the hubs test them out. If all is good, we need to find a way to flat package them and create instructions for assembly. Oh, and figure out who should be doing the painting - me or the customer?

Of course, I have to finish the other Etsy projects I have on the go right now... slowly but surely it will all come together. :)

P.S. this pin attempt was a success!






No comments:

Post a Comment