Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Look What the UPS Man Brought Me... I love PrintDo!

I've been crazy busy lately working on the Etsy Shop, products, packaging and marketing materials. I haven't forgotten about you, I promise.

But, I thought I'd stop by and say hi and show you what just arrived at my door.




New Business cards from printdo.com. Want to know the best part? They were FREE!

I'm not talking about flimsy, cheap free - like some companies offer. No way sir-ee, these are 16pt matte, the same as what I normally order from a company in California... only printdo is Canadian.

I am super impressed. Not only are they a great price, regularly starting at $19.99, fair shipping costs... they also arrived in less than a week!

I'm super excited and just wanted to share in the great news so you can take advantage of it too! Last I checked they were still giving away free business cards... actually they let you pay what you want... Check them out on Twitter and look for the post below:




Anyways, back to work... baby... and making dinner! Chat soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment