Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Have Creative Problems!

have to write this on my phone app or else I'll never get another blog post out. The truth is I have creative problems... As in I cant stick with one project. Today I'm learning how to quilt... 





And I should be listing my illustrations as physical products in the etsy shop but I have too many ideas on the go... I'm procrastinating!


source. unknown.


Oh... And of course, I've been dreaming about opening my own store. My Pinterest account has an overload of pins of ideas... As well as ones for attending craft shows. Truth is I'm terrified of both. 

So, while I procrastinate at everything... I have a few more products I'm thinking of making... I need way more time to just do it all! My name is Martha and I have creative problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment