Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reese's Peanut Butter Chip Cookies | Recipe

These cookies are just enough peanut butter to make deliciousness. Rather than using typical chocolate chips, I substituted them for Reese's Peanut Butter Chips. And well, this is what I've got.




Reese's Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 bag (10 oz) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips


Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in peanut butter chips and drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until gold brown.

There you have it... pure delicious.




And, that's coming from the one who doesn't care so much for peanut butter! And well I must admit, the best part is they take no time to make. Quick recipes with minimal clean up are my favourite!


Enjoy.




Nothing like a good party :)




3 comments:

  1. Peanut butter cookies are my favorite! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm dying to try these! Dangerous :) Thanks for sharing! I also nominated you for a Liebster Award. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments put a huge smile on my face!! Glad you enjoyed them!! :)

    ReplyDelete