Friday, November 1, 2013

It's "Favorites Friday" | The Perfect Farmhouse

I don't need to say much other than it's Favorites Friday and this farmhouse is stunning. I know I normally pick five things for Favorites Friday... but this place is much more worthy than that! I won't even ramble... the pictures tell the whole story.



front porch.

farmhouse.

foyer.

stairs.

living room.

kitchen.

craft room.

master bedroom.

guest bedroom.

mudroom.


There you have it. I mean what isn't to love. I'm trying to convince my mom that she should rip up her old carpet and expose the wood floors below. If they are in really bad shape than paint them like they have done in this home. The color on the floors with the neutrals on the walls is to die for! In love. Check out the full house tour over at Home Bunch!

Anyways, happy Friday - have a great weekend out there and don't forget you get an extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment