Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Maternity Leave Week 1

Where to start... I've been bussssy! And kind of bored all at once. I know once the baby comes I'll be wishing for this quietness and time to get everything done. I've been wrapping up so many projects and I got to spend a day with my girl at the Willow Wheat Spa! She spoiled me of course, with a pedicure and lunch! I love her.




Anyways, here's what's going on and coming up on the blog. I'm trying to make pillow cases out of sweaters. I've purchased a kitchen cart (for my mom) and it's getting a complete overhaul. I must finish the final decor touches in the nursery. I've made a cookie recipe I'll be sharing tomorrow! And well... among everything else I have to share... the hubs and I took another trip to IKEA... bought some cupboard frames and his next project is building a buffet for the dining room. That means, yes he did get the new end tables done and I just need to give them some stain!

Is that all?

I will try my best to keep on top of everything - given the baby doesn't come. But, of course... I'd like him to arrive sooner than later. His movements are getting so strong!

Anyways, that's it - except for the fact that I'm definitely missing some coworkers right now and the opportunity to socialize... I'm trying to keep myself busy.

{have i mentioned the tv hasn't been turned on once - maybe today}



1 comment: