Friday, September 27, 2013

It's "Favorites Friday" | Five Foods I Must Try

Wow, that week flew by. I had wanted to come on here earlier and give some updates but here we are at Friday.

So - what's new this week? Hmm... it was horrible. Those changes I mentioned in life has its ruts... well we're still making our way through them and will have news soon! [fingers crossed] For now, let's forget all those people and places that think it's so much fun to put stress on a pregnant woman and her husband!! And, let's move onto food. Because we all know retail therapy - which I'm limited to at the moment - and food, cure all! haha Okay not all, but pretty close.

That brings me to another Favorites Friday... this time five foods I've been dying to make off of my food & drink board on Pinterest (come follow me). Anyways, here goes!


I absolutely love blue cheese and hot stuff... these would be great this weekend!

fox news.

YUMMY! Need I say more?

amazing mexican recipes.

Umm... does this recipe say cream cheese! Yes please!

kraft canada.

Okay - this one's for the hubby!

top appetizer recipes.

Except you should totally use my Pumpkin Pie Recipe and miniaturize them!

weddings by lilly.


Nothing like a bunch of comfort food! I love fall... and my waistline right now could handle the extra goodness... I'm sure ;) Have a great weekend out there... today's the hubby's birthday so I've convinced him to at least go out for dinner (he's a no fuss, forget it's even happening type of birthday guy). Oh, and don't be afraid to share your favorite fall recipe or one you've been dying to make in the comments below - I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment