Friday, September 13, 2013

It's "Favorites Friday" | My Dream Home Pinned

Wow it has been forever since I've done a Favorite's Friday... I guess that shows how lazy I've truly been... but I really am trying... so you must forgive me. :D

Oh and guess what? I know everything lately seems to be baby... well, not today! I've decided to share my dream home with you - the one I have on Pinterest. And, I can't say I'll only be sharing five pictures, we'll have to wait and see... because it's been forever and I've done a lot of pinning while I've been away.

Anyways, dream away. Here goes.

I don't need a huge home, just one big enough for our soon to be little family. But, it must have a wrap around porch... and some character. I will take one of these please... (maybe in a different color though).
better homes and garden.

Or, if I manage to have an unlimited budget... I'll take this one. We actually have our eye on something like this one in a town close by. It's for sale and well, the hubby works there. If he gets the promotion he's supposed to get in the next year or two and it still happens to be for sale... maybe it will be ours?  

houzz.

And well, if we don't get that house... I will keep dreaming. Like this. If this isn't the perfect dining room... then I don't know what is. Okay how about that water front view in the background... GAH!!! A girl can definitely dream.

the enchanted home.

And this. Nothing screams at me more than a nice white and neutral bathroom... I wish we could do ours over right now!

home & garden design ideas.

And while this may be a little overboard... this mudroom will do just fine with a little one on the way. I'm sure he'll be nice and muddy a lot of times in our next 18 years. 

john b. murray architect.

Oh and when you enter the front doors to our house... you'll definitely see this great hallway. These arches are absolutely amazing... and dream worthy.

lilibaba.

And, for those cold days that are fast approaching... this will do. What a cozy fireplace... I've always wanted a real one that is open (no glass door)... the husband, for one, says insurance won't allow it, and two, the house would be filthy!

simon design blog.

Oh and in case you're in love with islands like this girl... I'm sure this one will be perfect. Is it just me or does it look they could actually have two islands in this kitchen??? Oh my... I guess a girl can never have too many islands??

freckled.


That's it for now... oh, but you should really go follow me on Pinterest. And... of course, have an awesome weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment