Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One Week Until Christmas!!!

Are you ready for it? As my mom said on the phone tonight, "one week today and it will all be over". I hate that there is such a build up and then bam it's over... But I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Anyways, what's going on lately? My life has been hectic. I can finally say school is over... Well at least that class is and I passed with flying colours (a complete shock to me, I thought I would just squeak by... I guess I still surprise myself). Last night was spent in ER with excruciating pains in my stomach... Turns out after five hours that all tests came back good and the only explanation is that maybe something got stuck on my appendix and that it should dislodge itself? If not... I'd be in for more pain and emergency appendicitis. Good news for me, the stomach was still a little sensitive when eating today but I feel I'm well on my way to recovery.  :o)

Enough of that. On the Christmas front I did lots of baking this weekend and will be sharing a recipe or two this week. And... I may just have a new dining room table for Christmas! It cost us under $100 and the hubby is building it as I speak. It's going to be beautiful... I'll share later this week the plans and possibly the finished piece! Oh and before I go here is a pic of the Christmas tree... Which I think I promised last week...


Only seven more sleeps and we can finally enjoy some family time and the holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment