Monday, December 3, 2012

A Little Bit of Life… On a Monday

I'm back. Phew, what a week. I had one HUGE assignment for school due for Friday, Christmas hours to get in for work (so I can enjoy a nice long week or so off) and an exam to study for. Unfortunately, the exam wasn't sent to where I was supposed to write it, so that's still on my plate for this week. But… I managed to get the house decorated, the tree up and a little family time in. I CAN FINALLY RELAX. And, that's because anybody that knows me, knows I am probably not studying for that exam I still have. Oh… the joys. Anyways, Christmas is upon us… I'm starting to get super excited and the house is starting to get that warm and fuzzy feeling. I can't wait.

The Etsy Shoppe... is still sitting there… with products in it though. Okay, no new ones. But, I did manage to get in some experiment time with earrings last week and continue to work at those. As the husband says, I was a little late with the Christmas decorations (although I do battle that the stars can be used year round). He says I should be working on Christmas in the summer and working on Summer now. So… hmm… While I do agree, I need a plan. Besides, I only posted those ornaments so I could finally say the Etsy Shoppe is open… I need to work at it though. Something I will be doing in the coming weeks as I should have more time. :o)

Anyways, I can't make this all about me. Well, I sorta have to… but I will post something that is definitely a little more interesting. While I've been busy, I've still managed some Pinterest time… who doesn't have time for Pinterest? Here are a few of my latest pins… Hopefully you can appreciate them too.


White is Heaven (A Little Pinterest)


pinterest.

pinterest.

pinterest.

pinterest.

pinterest.


Alright, off I go. I hope to be sharing some Christmas decor with you this week and maybe a free photo card design you can use to send to the family!! So… don't send out your greetings yet… I'm hoping to get a couple made up soon… one with a spot for the family pic. And, be sure to enter my giveaway, I've joined up with the Willow Wheat Spa.

Okay… that's a wrap on another Monday… I'm a happy camper again. :o)
Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment