Thursday, December 6, 2012

Another Free Printable Christmas Photo Card

Free Christmas photo card - take two. Here's the other one you've been waiting for. (If you missed the first one - here it is). I have this available in two file formats, the .png so you can put it over your favorite photo and customize it or the .jpg so you can print it off and put a message on it.

Free Printable Christmas Photo Card (martha.anne)
Add the family - download the .png here
Add a message - download the .jpg here

If you love my photo cards but want something customized, be sure to contact me and I can offer you some pricing. Otherwise… this one is all yours. Of course, I must thank Spoon Graphics again for the mistletoe and penguins - they made this card a breeze. Oh and here's the card in use… a little bit of Hank:

Happy Holidays from Hank!

Other than that, we're almost at the end of the week. Lookout, here comes Friday and we're that much closer to the holiday season. YAY! I can't promise I'll be back tomorrow, so if not, be sure to have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment