Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Cape Cod... Before and After!

Finally! The hubby has been bugging me for months. When are you going to put the cape cod before and afters up? Although I've already shared the kitchen & dining room and the laundry room, here is the whole thing! I was going to do all separate posts... but we all know how long that is taking. So here goes, bare with me and what may be my longest post yet!


The Foyer




The Second Bathroom




The Laundry Room




The Kitchen & Dining Room







The Living Room






The Family Room

Oops! I forgot to take after pictures of the family room. :o)


The Master Bedroom






The 2nd Bedroom




The 3rd Bedroom






The Main Bathroom




There. Finally, something that has been on every one of my blog to do lists since forever! What a huge relief and I am certainly glad I could finally share the before and after. Now, I need to keep working away at the lists - today I actually went to the post office to get pricing for my items. Yay! Happy hump day... we're getting closer to the end of another work week!




No comments:

Post a Comment