Monday, November 19, 2012

A Couple of Free Printables

One blog post last week, more this week - promise. While battling the flu and finishing assignment two for school, I definitely didn't make it to the blog… or the craft pile. But enough is enough, this girl has got to get her butt in gear. People are already decorating for Christmas and my table is full of ornaments I need to get sold! So, it's Monday, a new week and a new opportunity to just go for it. While I plug away at getting things in order, here are a couple of free printables I stumbled upon on Pinterest while cooped up on the couch last week. I absolutely love them!


Printables: Foxy Bookmarks (Lonnie Jacobsen)


Printables: Foxy Bookmarks (Lonnie Jacobsen)

Printables: Foxy Bookmarks (Lonnie Jacobsen)


These printable foxy bookmarks by Lonnie Jacobsen are absolutely adorable... and come in two fun colors - orange and blue (click here to get them). I think I need to print them off and finish reading the 50 Shades of Grey series. Yes, I'm that pathetic... I haven't had time to finish reading them yet and I'm dying to know what happens. Shh... don't tell!


DIY Paper Popsicle Memory Game (Eat Drink Chic)


DIY Paper Popsicle Memory Game (Eat Drink Chic)


When I saw these on Pinterest I fell in love. I may not have any kids yet, but I'm definitely printing them off and keeping them around for the nieces and nephews - they are adorable. These colorful printable popsicles are from Eat Drink Chic and can be downloaded here. Perhaps a great stocking stuffer for the little ones in your life?

All of this excitement and I forgot to say… Happy Monday! (I'm trying to be optimistic) Okay, how about - Yay to it almost being over! :o)


Have fun with these great freebies. Talk soon - promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment