Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Shower Photocard Reveal

A few weeks back I shared "It's a Baby Shower Photocard" but wasn't able to show the final card chosen, just in case the expecting parents saw it. Now, I've been given the go ahead and am not waiting any longer. I showed you the other designs I had came up with and then my client shared a link to a design they had liked. (you can see it here) I went ahead and turned it into this:


Too cute! I had a blast doing it and I'm happy to say that my design services are needed again for a business card. I can't wait. If you or someone you know is looking for more information on the design services at martha.anne, be sure to direct them to my Facebook page, pricing information or have them contact me.

Cheers! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment